Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

THE BODY SHOP RADIANT PRIMER


I've been using The Body Shop's Radiant Primer (£12) for a while now but I couldn't wait to share it with you guys. Basically, a dewy primer I tend to use over my moisturiser as it's very radiant and adds back that glow. After using this, my skin looks really healthy and plump, it's very soft and gentle without being irritating or breaking me out into spots! It isn't as hydrating as I'd like it to be so I mix this in with Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer. They both work perfectly together! 

The Radiant Primer is really lightweight and creamy, it isn't glittery or make you look like a gigantic disco ball. It blends in super easy and sinks in quickly, I only need use a small blob all over my face. Adding a clear sheen across my face and make-up goes on like a dream on top of this stuff. I'm really loving using this product and The Body Shop have some seriously good products! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x