Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

RELAXED ATMOSPHERE


I wanted to sit down and write a relaxed post, something that wasn't planned or scheduled. Where I can let my mind wander and update you guys and everything that's going on! Alot has been going on lately, hence why my posts are abit hit and miss - I still blog everyday but the publishing times tend to be different each time. I recently got a new job, I am really happy with it and loving what I'm doing but I've had to put more efforts into that rather than this blog. I do love blogging, but it isn't my job and doesn't pay the bills.

On another note let's talk about Christmas, have you guys got all your Christmas gifts yet? I still have to do more shopping, I haven't got everyone's gifts yet. I'm excited to chill out and stuff my face, without worrying what I look like, and of course sitting in my pj's for as long as possible! The final thing I wanted to talk about is a giveaway I'm doing, it isn't up yet but once I hit 100 followers on Bloglovin I will be doing a worldwide giveaway. If all goes to plan it should be up towards the end of this month or early January depending what I want to give away. Leave suggestions below of what blog posts you'd like to see, whether it's beauty reviews, lifestyle posts or whatever floats your boat guys! Thanks, Kate x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x