Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

MY WINTER BASE


I don't change my foundation as often as I'd like to because my skin is so dry, most don't work as good as they should. But this Winter I've added a few extras to tackle hydration and radiance all in once, I got back my summer glow and my skin is soft and supple.

My make-up routine begins with Rimmel's Fix & Perfect Primer (£6.50) a creamy gel that hydrates my skin and helps make my make-up last longer. After that, I apply The Body Shop's Radiant Primer (£12) I recently posted about here! This makes my skin look dewy and plumped and glows through my make-up - everything looks super healthy and happy. 

Of course I need to concealer those under eye bags, the Maybelline Eye Eraser (£7.99) in Light is the one. This covers any blemish or dark spot yet still applies super creamy and feels really luxurious. It's really hydrating and doesn't become flaky or patchy. Then for foundation, I prefer a much lighter base but still with enough coverage so I tend to use a powder. I know what you're thinking dry skin + powder = disaster! In my case, a much heavier foundation tends to dry out my skin alot more than what a powder would, and things can become a little worse for wear a few hours into wear time. The No7 Powder Foundation (£13.50) is light, creamy and has plenty of coverage with a natural finish.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x