Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

BUDGET BUY FROM BARRY M



I've had this palette in my stash for a while but completely forgot about it until now, Barry M Natural Glow Palette (£6.50) is a bargain for any make-up lover. The eyeshadow shade range is beautiful and comes with a gorgeous blush colour, perfect for girls on the go! All shadows and blush are great quality, super creamy and pigmented, they're really soft and easy to blend in. They don't become patchy or flakey, and very long-lasting. I'm in love with this palette and I'm gonna have to get more...


The Natural Glow Palette has a great selection of neutral shadows and blush you can wear everyday, there's six eyeshadows (both glitter and matte) and one pinky toned blush colour with two simple shadow applicators. (I tend to use my MAC 217 brush!) Unfortunately the shadows don't have shades names to I've swatched them as they appear in the Palette - insert thumbs up emjoi. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x