Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

NIP + FAB DRAGONS BLOOD CLEANSING PADS

Nip + Fab have recently unveiled their Dragons Blood Skincare range and I decided to give the Cleansing Pads a go, they come in a travel friendly container inside there are 60 pads already pre-soaked in goodness. They target pores and redness but hydrate the skin at the same time, something you don't see very often! Enriched with Salicylic Acid to cleanse pores, Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump skin and Witch Hazel to reduce redness and tighten pores.

I haven't been using these pads for a long time so I can't say a whole lot, but what I can say it that these take off and sweep away all the make-up and dirt I've been wearing through the day. They're extremely gentle and don't irritate or sting any sore/sensitive areas, afterwards my skin didn't feel dry or tight. They leave my skin very soft hydrated and looking plump and feelin' fresh. What's great about these cleansing pads is there's no scent to them, they don't have an off putting or sickly smell. They aren't at all greasy in any way and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky afterwards.

During the amount of time I've been using them they haven't left my skin feeling drier than what it usually is or broken me out, my skin feels cleaner and looks brighter. I've really enjoyed using these cleansing pads as a part of my morning and nightly routine, I didn't expect to love these as much as I do.  I'm not too sure what the whole Dragon's blood is about, but I'm sure Dragon off Shrek wasn't involved in the making of these products! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x