Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

THE GOLDEN PEARL








Seventeen eyeshadows are always a hit with me, especially their solo shadows that are super cute! Seventeen have a great selection of shades, and they have every eye look covered with both their solo and trio shadow pots.

The Solo pots are around £3.89 each, which sounds like alot for one shadow, but they're worth so much more than that because they're great quality and the pot will last as long as you need it to - I can't take how cute this teeny tiny pot is! 


This stunning shade is Walnut Pearl, a beautiful golden shade with brown undertones - ideal for all over the lid or blend into the crease to create an eye-catching flick. This shade will make any eye colour pop and suit all skin tones, it's effortlessly chic. It's really creamy, very long-lasting and easily blendable with a strong colour payoff so a little goes a very long way with this! I've had this for over a year and still haven't even made a dent in the imprinted design, there's alot of product in this 'teeny tiny' pot as they're much bigger/deeper than your standard MAC shadow. I highly recommend these as they tick all the boxes for me, they're much greater in every area than any other budget/drugstore eyeshadow. 

2 comments :

  1. I love that brush, best one that I own

    check me out!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x