Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

'' THAT MAC LIPSTICK ''


The only MAC Lipstick you'll ever need?! Well, it's safe to say after putting this beauty in my September Favourites I have fallen for this. Head over Heels. MAC is always a safe bet when it comes to make-up, the brand is so affordable and has a great variety of items and products, there's something for everyone. 

The colour is so similar to my own lip tone as it's a subtle pink shade, it suits so many complexions and a perfect shade all year round! This applies so seamlessly, glides on and dries semi-matte with a slight sheen to the lips. MAC Lipsticks are such a staple product to have, they're really creamy and moisturising with great lasting power behind them and they leave your lips soft and kissable. 

The packaging can only be MAC, it's so distinctive yet simple and chic. Even if you spot this lipstick out of the corner of your eye you can immediately tell the brand, with the black tube and white writing, it's just so beautiful!

6 comments :

  1. This is my first and only MAC lipstick so far and I love it. It's such a gorgeous shade and I love the creamy formula x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shade! I love your blog!

    http://elizabethslifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a pretty shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous pink shade! I've been hovering around the MAC counters recently, looking for a new nude. Might have to look out for this one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hesitating on picking up a mac lipstick because i don't know which one to go for that's a shade i can wear on a day to day basis. This looks perfect. x

    justalittlegloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty

    Check me out!!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x