Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

SKINCARE ON TRIAL



I love finding new skin bits to try out and see what I love, then some can become staple products in my routine or ones that I know I can always go back to. Some products I've been eyeing up for while, debating whether or not it would be worth the money and the fuss! 

In Autumn/Winter time my skin becomes alot drier so it needs all the hydration it can get, starting from the shower first thing in the morning. If you've been following this blog for a while you'll know how much I love the smell of coconut, it's such a beautiful scent that reminds me of holidays. The Super Beauty Coconut and Acai Shower Gel promises ultimate hydration with the Omega rich Acai and the skin softening Coconut. Sounds delicious! 

My Skin always prefers milk or micellar water cleansers because they remove make-up and dirt but leaves my skin hydrated and plump at the same time. The Anne French Cleansing Milk seems like a really classic, simple cleanser that doesn't over complicate the whole nightly routine.

And Lastly, The Montagne face masks which are always a safe bet when it comes to skincare. They're just so cheap, yet they're so good. I can't explain it. I picked up two which are targeted towards blackheads and giving your skin a deep clean. (Something that I need to keep on top of!)

7 comments :

  1. tell me about the dry skin hate winter for this reason ,mine at the minute is getting so dry and it's not even full blown cold weather yet , dreading it. I always use the face masks love them. xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review but I'm not to keen on the face masks as they make my skin dry out!

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I still haven't tried any masks from that brand. They've been popping up a lot lately on the blogs I read so I might have to give them a whirl. Great post.

    Kelly
    www.thevegantaff.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shower gel sounds like the perfect combo!

    And during autumn/winter I'm also more reliant on masks, still looking for a great one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. def wanna try the masks

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I've tagged u to do the Autumn tag! Check out my blog for more details! Keep up the amazing blog posts! xox
    http://lulubxox.blogspot.pt/2014/10/autumn-tag-xox.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. never tried these, thanks for sharing!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x