Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

PINCHED CHEEKS




Are you looking for the perfect winter blush? Because I have just the thing. Revlon Photoready cream blush is a lovely blush colour that's really creamy and silky smooth. It's really easy to apply, either with a buffing brush, you can slowly buff this into the cheeks or glide it on with your fingers, either way your cheeks are going to look blushingly beautiful.

You The formula is really lightweight and to be honest I can't even feel this once I've got it on. I used this blush whilst I was away recently, read my beauty abroad post here,  if I wanted my cheeks to look all pretty around the pool I turned to this because it's so glowy and it lasted all day. The blush is quite subtle and natural looking but it's also buildable, and can highlight your cheeks either with one swipe or ten. It blends out into a gorgeous, natural blush colour and doesn't dry out or flake away, it's stays very soft and cheeks feel hydrated all day. You'll definitely be PhotoReady with this blush!

2 comments :

  1. I have been looking for the perfect winter blush, as I had the perfect summery one! I feel darker shades are better for winter, this cream blush is really nice too!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty picture

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x