Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES










This Month I've been loving a far few new products, I just couldn't help myself. I have spent most
 of this month away from home on holiday but this give me a chance to use specific products that I wouldn't normally use at home. I also took a few new beauty buys away with me as well as picking some up in the Duty Free, of course!

The MAC 217 Blending Brush I wrote about in my Favourite Five Brushes and this one is an instant favourite of mine and will be for a long time. It's so easy to use, packs everything on with no fall out and there's no fuss when it comes to washing it.

MAC lipstick in Creme Cup, I am in love with this colour. It's a beautiful, understated pink tone that's a your lips but better colour. It's the same tone and shade as my own lips so this only makes them look fuller and plumper. Applies seemlessly, doesn't dry out my lips or flake through the day. 

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid is my favourite perfume and will be for a very long time, you can't go wrong with Tom Ford. The scent isn't overpowering or sickly and lingers for a long time without  having to continually re-spray wasting the perfume. I love this, I mean LOVE.

The Collection Work the Colour Nude Eye Palette I recently posted about here, for the price I paid I never expected so much from this. The shadows are so creamy and last so long, they apply and pack on beautifully, really long lasting without any fall out and there's no glitter!

Bourjois Highlighter and Bronzer in one is a product I'll always take away with me, especially when. It's so easy to use, smells fantastic and the products apply so naturally. Again they blend beautifully and look so natural and flawless on the skin, I can only say great things about Bourjois. 

Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose, a very understated cult beauty product. This blush is so gorgeous on the skin and applies only as if it's your own skin flushing. It's a very subtle yet buildable blush and  you can never go over board, although it is buildable it's very hard to apply too much. 

Simple Illuminating Radiance Face Cream is something I've been using constantly since around August time, so not long enough to tell a difference but long enough to know whether my skin likes it or not. This is so moisturising and soothing but it's so simple, as the name suggests. 
It adds radiance to your skin, a little sheen without making you look like a disco ball from the 80's.


2 comments :

  1. I love September favorites...

    Check me Out!!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x