Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

DINNER DATE #1


If you've ever been to a Wetherspoon's, you'll see that it looks like any other pub. The good thing about Wetherspoon's is that it's typically cheap and cheerful. A friendly and inviting atmosphere, perfect if you're on a budget or don't have deep enough pockets to dig into. Then again you wouldn't take your date here if you're wanting to impress them, but with friends and family or your other half it's perfect!



The great thing about visiting a Wetherspoon's is that they're dotted around everywhere and where-ever I go I'll always see one. They're perfect if you're on a budget or don't want to spend alot. I know alot of people that love visiting a Wetherspoon's and the food is great, however it may seem as typical pub grub. I chose the Jacket Potato with Pulled Pork and salad on the side with dressing. It was really yummy and tasty and at the moment I'm loving Pulled Pork because it's so tasty and full of flavour and the salad doesn't make me feel as guilty, all washed down with a standard white coffee. I can't complain for less than a tenner!

Have you visited a Wetherspoon's?






1 comment :

  1. I love wetherspoons! I always tend to go for the steak as its just soo good! Your pulled pork looks really nice too, I may have to try that out next time I go there!
    Great post :)

    www.theblossomcart.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x