Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

HOLY GRAILS REPURCHASED


There are some products I just can't live without, those that I have to have a back-up of as well as continually repurchasing them because I can't get enough. Palmer's Cocoa Butter is something I just can't live without day to day, this is the perfect body cream for me. I love body butters and the smell of coconut so how can I not love this! It sinks in quickly without leaving behind a horrible greasy feeling and adds a hint of coconut to my skin. Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer is a great drugstore primer, especially for my skin type. It leaves behind a greasy feeling but this sinks in quickly and helps my skin feel hydrated and plump. This helps my make-up not only last longer but makes everything feel more comfortable and soft. Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer is a new find for me because I've only been using this for a few months but this is a staple product for me now. It's so creamy in consistency and has great coverage, not only can you use this on under eye bags but also on blemishes. I love the little applicator sponge as well, although it's not the most hygienic it applies alot smoother and easier and then all I do is blend it out either with the Real Techniques Contour Brush or with my fingers. Insette Hairspray is something I've been using for years, it holds my hair throughout the day and it's so cheap. At a little over £1 this is a complete bargain! It comes in so many different sizes as well, so it's travel friendly as well. 

What are your staple products you can't live without?








4 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the maybelline concealer it's amazing!

    Loveonceuponadream.blogspot.ie

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Maybelline concealer! Perfect for under eye bags!

    A staple product for me is the La Roche-Posay Serozinc, I really done a blog post on it and am giving one away too

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/la-roche-posay-serozinc-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that primer but I've not had chance to try it properly yet! I should get on that, shouldn't I!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that concealer :)
    Miki xx

    If you're interested, check my lottle blog: http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x