Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Mini Mascara Mayhem


I've recently come across my small collection of Mini Mascara's and thought they'd be great for when I'm travelling. Who doesn't love a mini beauty product? Some I bought, some I got as a free gift with purchase and others I got with a beauty magazine. 

These are all great mascara's for many reasons, the main reason being they don't flake throughout the day and you won't find yourself looking like a raccoon by the end of the day. They glide on easily without tugging at the lashes or pulling at the skin around the eyes. Once applied they really make my eyes stand out, making them look bigger and more awake. By adding in an eyelash curler into your routine this can really make your eyes stand out and make your eyelashes look alot more natural as well as these mascaras hold the curl alot better than others I've used and hold it there all day. Mascara is the last thing on my mind I think I need to re-touch and I barely do so. They add length and volume like they promise but without the hated spider leg lashes look. (Everyone knows what I'm talking about!) 
They're easy to take off at the end of the day and don't pull at the skin around your eyes, although the Waterproof versions do need a little extra care at taking off but other than than I am very happy with my Mini's. 

What's your favourite Mini beauty product?

_______________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x