Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer


Excuse the dirty sponge head and brush... You want a real review? You're gonna get dirty applicators! I've heard so many bloggers rave about this under eye concealer and for weeks I've been debating whether to purchase this or not. You can see I finally caved! Every time I went into Boots, I stared at it. Picked it up put it back. This was done several times until I said to myself you're going to boots for this! Since purchasing this I haven't looked back.
I'm so glad I finally caved and bought this, I expected this to be another product that I wouldn't love or wouldn't work for me. I was so wrong! I have very dry skin so finding any make-up to work with my skin can be a pain in the bum but this is so hydrating and feels luxurious when I apply this. I put this on first, before my powder foundation and it doesn't affect any of my make-up I apply afterwards. 
It doesn't since in my fine lines and stays on all day. This concealer has great coverage and can be easily applied with the sponge applicator. After I've applied the product with the sponge applicator I blend the concealer in with the Real Techniques Contour Brush. I think this brush is perfect for blending out concealer because it's the perfect size for your under eyes, it isn't too big or too small.
I bought the shade light and that's the perfect shade for my skin tone. When I apply this product it feels slightly oily and hydrates my under eyes all day without flaking away or vanishing before your eyes! This concealer stays put throughout the day, no matter how busy you are. This is a new staple in my make-up bag!

Have you tried this concealer?



4 comments :

  1. I've heard amazing things about this concealer, i must try soon! Lovely review :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't expect it to be so good!
      Thankyou :)

      Delete
  2. I'm currently using the Benefit Erase Paste under my eyes, but despite being great to cover blemishes it just feels too drying under the eyes now. I'll have to give this concealer a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely give this one a go, I have super dry skin and it doesn't flake away or dry out my under eyes. It stays put all day and just looks like your skin. To me it does anyway. :)

      Delete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x