Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Bronzer & Blush in one

I recently stumbled across this in the drugstore, I've never tried a two-in-one product before and why not? Perfect for travelling or if you can only take a few products in your make-up bag, with this you don't have to leave one behind! 
I love the Maybelline brand and have tried almost everything from there, so when I realised I'd missed something I had to pick it up. 

It looks so pretty in the packaging and it's a perfect product to use during the summer months, when you're out and about or going away. Both powdered products, the bronzer is a beautiful colour for any skin tone. It isn't too dark, yet it's still noticeable and great to use when contouring and creating a chiseled, sun-kissed look. This product glides on perfectly, and doesn't pull or tug or feel drying on the skin.

The Blush is such a pretty pink, great for creating a natural flushed look. Just dab a little on wear you would naturally flush and this will highlight your cheeks beautifully. It comes a gorgeous, easy to use compact and it's also slim so it's great to throw in your bag when you're too busy to stop and think. Grab it and go, right! 

The only thing I would say about this product is that I was surprised how heavily perfumed it is, I didn't expect it to have such a perfumed fragrant to it. It's only noticeable from the compact itself, but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I'm able to remove this easily without discomfort. 

What's your favourite two-in-one product?

2 comments :

  1. You should post a picture with this on you. Does look a good space-saving product though. :) Amy
    amynmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x