Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Boots Haul


I needed to stock up some recent empties products and stumbled across a few hidden gems I'd forgotten about. Then this happened, another boots haul. This time it's more skincare and haircare products. 

Imperial Leather Moisturising Bath Cream
I can't live without this stuff, especially when I'm wanting or having a bath. I can go through a bottle in two weeks. It's beautiful stuff, it leaves me skin feeling comfortable and moisturised and doesn't irritate or aggravate my skin. It has no added fragrance in the ingredients and is enriched with vitamin E and jojoba milk. Vitamin E is a great skin healer, and is put into alot of creams and after suns as well as jojoba milk which is very calming and doesn't irritate skin. And the best thing about this, is that it's only a £1. Beautiful Skin on a Budget!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment
This is a recent product I posted in my Empties post linked here. I ran out of it, but I had forgotten how much I love this stuff so I went straight out and bought another. (I bought another two in fact!) It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and nourished and a beautiful scent lingers afterwards. People can always tell when I use this. 

Soap and Glory Hand Food 
I've been meaning to pick this up again for a while but it had slipped to the back of my mind. But when I saw they'd changed the packaging from a squirty bottle to a pump bottle I just had to have it. This is great, especially with the new packaging because you don't have to do much to get beautiful, soft hands. This is something that sits by my bedside. I love the new packaging, and the product. It's lightweight, non-greasy and sinks in almost immediately with no after scent or added fragrance, and it's so moisturising and nourishing. This is a product that is well loved by alot of people. 

Botanic Gentle Cleansing Cream
I bought my first bottle of this a few months back and I haven't looked back since. What drew me to this product is that Botanics have a lot of natural ingredients and this cleanser contains calming marshmallow. Sounds cool! This is a white creamy consistency and the cleanser is so gentle and soothing and doesn't dry out my skin. It swipes away any excess make-up or dirt without dragging or pulling at the skin and leaves it beautifully soft and plump. 

Palmer's Cocoa Butter 
This is my favourite cream of all time. I am completely obsessed with this stuff. And I recently did a post on this linked here. It's so nourishing and soothing and smells of coconuts but the smell isn't sickly, it's only a slight hint of coconuts. I can't get enough of this cream, I go through a bottle in around a week and a half and I only ever choose the fragrance free option because it doesn't sting or irritate. 

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
You must know how much I love this haircare brand by now, especially because I've just written about the conditioner. I find when I use this my hair is alot more nourished, and after using this consistently my hair grows alot quicker than what it would usually do.
  
Avene Water Spray
I haven't run out of my bigger bottle as of yet, but I needed to pick up a smaller travel size of this because I am away for a few days soon and didn't want to take my bigger bottle around with me. I love this as a cooling spray or a makeup setting spray it's also great if you need an instant boost of hydrating and I've written a post on this linked here.  

Have you tried any of these products? 



2 comments :

  1. I cannot believe they have changed the Hand Food packaging! I love it!
    Lovely post!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise until I was looking for the bigger bottle and realised it was in this pump bottle instead. The smaller travel size is still exactly the same. Thank-you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x