Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Youtubers I Enjoy Watching

As massive as Youtube is, sometimes those with less followers can be ignored as the bigger Youtubers tend to over-ride them. You understand what I'm saying?! My favourite Vloggers are below, Hope you enjoy guys! 





A family of four from Ireland,that have recently moved to London. Dad - Jonathan, Mum - Anna and children Emilia and Eduardo. Not forgetting their six dogs. A handful at the best of times, so you can imagine their videos. Vlogging their day to day lives, letting us come inside their home and joining them on their outings and adventures.I love Jonathan's and Emilia's little adventures, cute daughter daddy time right!


Don't get me wrong, I love Essie Button's Beauty channel, but I've recently been enjoying her vlog channel. Her vlogs are filled with adventures, as well as her every-day life. I love seeing that youtubers are just as normal as the rest of us. Her dog Reggie is the cutest! I'm in love with his over-bite. Can that be a reason to love her vlogs?!


I've also been enjoying watching Louis Cole, from Fun For Louis. I'd love to travel as much as he has, the places he's been are amazing and he takes us along for the ride! I enjoy watching his daily adventures, even if they're only in London they're still enjoyable.

Anyway, Check them out. Tell them Vanilla In November sent you!
So Who's your favourite Youtuber?






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x