Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

NEW: Hand Cream


Not all of us are guilty of using a hand cream day to day, but this one new to the market promises to combat 8 signs of hand ageing. Something I've been waiting for to come into the beauty market for quite a while, as I struggle with eczema on my hands. They can appear sore and red and this hand cream is something that aims to work to decrease the look of red patches and premature ageing.


It doesn't sting any of my eczema patches, even at its sorest. Which I was amazed at. I haven't been using this long enough to comment on whether my hands look beneficially younger but I do love to use this as part of my morning and night-time routine. 



Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex Hand Cream is something that I have recently been enjoying using, when applied to the hands it feels very thick and hydrating, but sinks in quickly and doesn't leave behind a greasy feel which is what I love most. It also have a gorgeous smell, although the cream itself isn't perfumed. It leaves a lovely berry-like smell which sits around for a while after application. Not sickly, but just a slight hint of berries, leaving your hands smelling beautiful. Mmm! 


Although, it isn't the cheapest it does for now have a place in my morning and night-time routine and my hands seem to enjoy this. I will comment later on on how I think it's doing at battling ageing on the hands.


Are you a lover of hand creams? If so, what's your favourite?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x