Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

NEW: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick


So, you may have heard about these through alot of different beauty bloggers raving about them. New to the beauty market, they are worth a try. Get them before they all go! I know my obsession with lip glosses has been satisfied, although I'm tempted to get the rest.
I picked up the shade Peach Club recently and there's a reason it's still in my top make-up stash. I'm not a big lover of bright red lips, I don't think they suit me personally. I'm more into nude shades as they go with everything! And when I saw Peach Club I was in two minds, It's definitely a nude shade but it looks more vibrant and out there than I'd first imagined, right! 
One thing to remember with the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks is that they are buildable, so even if you're not a fan of vibrant shades you can always apply a little at a time to reach your perfect shades by using your fingers or a small brush. 
These are another summer staple, they're so hydrating and on trend with the different shades. The lipstick itself is light weight on the lips and long lasting, leaving behind a velvety texture without drying out the lips.

What shade would you choose? A vibrant nude, a bold red or a gorgeous bright pink?


__________________________________

____________________________________________

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x