Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

In this months Glamour Magazine was a beauty must in my opinion, for just £2 you can get the magazine plus a Full Sized Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in either Black or Navy. The Black Eyeliner wasn't hard to find, however I had to search far and wide for the Navy Liner and at last I'd found this in Sainsburys after looking everywhere! Finally, I'd got both eyeliners at a bargain price. I've wanted these since they'd launched but was always scared about paying full price for was seems just an eyeliner. Not the cheapest but worth the money in my opinion.




I had to pick up both Black and Navy all thanks to Essie Button when she started using Blue eyeliner to draw on her cat flick. It looked beautiful and suited so well, I think it looks better than Black to be honest. (Shh!)
When you think about it, it seems like such a good idea but who's willing to try it?! Although, the Navy Liner isn't bright blue it's almost Black at first glance but when you look carefully you can see a hint of Blue.It looks gorgeous on the eyes, and makes them look bigger and alot more awake. 

Eyeko was designed by Alexa Chung, I love her make-up and her products are gorgeous too. She has such beautiful skin and doesn't need alot of make-up. Keeping things very natural and subtle. These eyeliners look beautiful on and awaken your eyes without the need of a nude eyeliner. They both glide on without tugging or pulling at the skin, and coming in two colours you can create different looks. By creating a strong cat flick this adds to a neutral look, drawing attention to your eyes and using something different like the Navy liner making your eye colour stand out more than what it would usually do. I love adding a cat flick to my make-up look, but a Navy Liner has just changed the game for me. It goes with everything and looks subtle but beautiful at the same time. I'm so impressed with these liner's and I'm glad I got them both. The liner itself is a felt pen, small and easy to use, giving you much more control and precision. It doesn't smudge or fade which I was amazed at, its almost like a stain but can be easily removed when you're taking off all your make-up. It feels very moisturising when applied to the skin, as it claims to have Moisturising Sodium Hyaluronate making it feel so silky smooth and soft, it also lasts all day


Which Colour would you choose, Black or Navy?




____________________________________________

____________________________________________

3 comments :

  1. I didnt realise this was by Alexa Chung! I got the black but haven't tried it yet, will soon! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this post,it’s very beautiful and lovely.
    You have an amazing blog!
    would you mind checking out my blog,and following if you like?
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you both, Yes this is Alexa Chung's Make-up range, She designed this herself and based the products on what she loves and wears. Both your blogs are lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x