Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

An Escentual Order


I needed to stock up on a few products and found myself scrolling through Escentual for some new things to try. I needed to stock up on Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray and Cicaplast Repairing Balm and found myself spending more money than I first imagined. 


1.Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray 
A Lovely spray especially in the summer months, it instantly cools and hydrates my skin and sets my make-up all at the same time. This really is a multi-purpose product that can be used for alot of different things including sunburn and irritated skin. I had to pick up the bigger bottle because I love it that much! Read my recent post here...

2. Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm 
My skin has been loving this recently, so much so I put this in my June Favourites. (It must be love!) It's so soothing and helps my skin come back to its natural state when it's going through a rough patch. Leaves it feeling plump and hydrated. 

3. Bioderma Sensibio BB Cream 
Feels really hydrating on, and makes my skin feel comfortable. Unfortunately, it only comes in one colour and it's abit too dark for me at the moment so I will be saving this for my summer holidays when I top up my tan. 

4. Lipikar Baume AP Replenishing Body Balm 
Targeted towards itchy and irritable skin which is why I picked it up. I've only just begun trying it so I can't really comment. The cream itself is a gel type texture compared to the Cicaplast Balm. It sinks into the skin really quickly and feels very hydrating. 

5. Lipikar Hand Repair Cream 
I haven't tried out yet, I completely forgot about it to be truthful. But it is again targeted towards dry skin and comes in a travel friendly size that's great to throw in your bag. 

What's your staple every-day cream?





_________________________________________

_________________________________________

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x